Re: Rent a ride's

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rent a ride's
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:40:22 -0700
Andy ran his Chrysler "300" back in the early sixties. He came back with
a Camaro and joined the 200 MPH Club in 1984. When he was president of
STP he scattered lots of STP decals around the Salt. For a few years he
gave a case of STP, decals and t-shirts to all entries at Speedweek. I
believe he was instrumental in giving tires (Mickey Thompson/Sears) to
record setters one year, too.

Tom