Re: Four wheel drive

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Four wheel drive
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:44:51 -0400
Since page 19 says it is allowed and page 42 doesn't say it isn't allowed.
Sure looks to me like its totally legal. Can't think of any 4WD Lakesters on
the Salt. Maybe the ambiguity in the rule book has kept people from building
any. On the other hand where in the world would a guy put a drive shaft?

John Beckett