Re: Lynn St. James liner

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lynn St. James liner
From: John Goodman <ggl205@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:48:28 -0500
Hi Rick:

The St. James liner was a very expensive (and well engineered) Riley and
Scott creation. It languished in obscurity at the R&S shops for lack of
funding. Apparently, the bill has been paid and the liner will run this
year. Also, I believe the traction control is not really TC the way we
understand it. When I saw the car, it had dive plain amidships to lend
traction and stability to the car if needed. Glad to see this car
finished and ready to run. How is the lakester coming? I had a moment
where it looked like I may be able to return to the salt with my car but
instead of receiving a budget, I was caught in an RIF at work. Ain't
life a bitch sometimes? Best wishes to you and Glynes.

John Goodman