Re: Ignition

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "kturk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:08:35 -0400
Dick, I THINK you just need the 6a box, the HEI has a coil. At least my MSD
wiring diagram show a box wired up to an HEI with no other components. MSD is
in Texas, mebbe a quick call would be best. Their number is; 915-857-5200 in
ElPaso. I really like their ignitions for street or racing.

John Backus (the riots seem to be over for now)