Re: Ignition

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
My right leg and back hurt again just from
reading your comment.  That old sporty of mine
was a stroker and when I forgot to retard that
mag, the kick was ...... oh sh....
shu...*$#^^%#^$* just thinking about it!  A
friend of mine used to argue that the Triumph 500
single was the mother of all kicks, but I had one
of them too,  childs play, meer childs play!

Dick J

http://auctions.yahoo.com/