Re: Nostalgia commitee?

To: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nostalgia commitee?
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:23:54 -0700
Terry
They are alive and well. They are reviewing all of the inputs and trying to
finalize the package and present it to the board. They want the accuracy and
the proper wording before submitting it. There is a lot to it and given a
chance they will have a package and with the boards blessings it may become
a reality for 2002.
Glen