Re: Lessman Streamliner

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Lessman Streamliner
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:51:15 -0700
Jonathan,
 I'm sure no rocket scientist but I had a successful career of 32+ years
with IBM installing, maintaining, teaching, and managing engineering groups
on computers so they do not intimidate me one bit and I know a fair amount
about them. I somehow knew I could keep this going but like the other
topics, I guess there is room for ever opinion. I may stand all alone on
this, but I'm one of those guys who just has to do it himself and having fun
is what this is all about to me.
Peace,
Howard