Re: Bill Ward's "celebrity"

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: Bill Ward's "celebrity"
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:38:02 -0600
Ron Christensen is really a great guy. I had only met him a few years back and
everyday I try to get up there at the radio with Ron. I unfortuanatly did not
ever meet Ellen.
Nothing like waking up and on our trip to the salt from the motel hearing Ron
bright and early doing his thing. He is truley an asset to the sport with his
radio broadcasting.

Jonathan