Re: Olden days

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Olden days
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:58:25 -0700
Wes,
I have picture of the Pierson coupe lined up with some roadsters at the
Lakes. It appears the roadsters are taller!

If my memory serves me correctly, (before my time, but what I was told)
the thing that spawned the Russeta Timing Asscociation was the
roadster/coupe issue. Russeta joined with SCTA during my tenure as SCTA
president, I believe in 1962.
Tom