Re: cam drive pump

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cam drive pump
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:55:30 -0700
Larry Mac,
 The guy who puts motors in my car makes a front cover where the oil pump
and fuel pump are run off the front of the cam and he builds a water pump
that is crank driven. No rotating pieces out in the open and no belts. Maybe
good or bad, but he can supply it. He also has hoses running all over the
motor for water.
 Ron's Fuel Injection, Tucson, Az.
Howard