Re: Hot Rod

To: "kturk" <kturk@ala.net>, "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:56:59 -0400
Keith, thats real good news. It may even cause me to rethink about subscribing
again, I quit when they had a road test of a semi rig. Or, was it a boat, or
plane, or..... anyway I gave up on them years ago. This can only be a good
thing. We also will look forward to more articles on the SO-AL Special.

John B.