Re: Hot Rod , R&C and you

To: RODCUSTOM@emapUSA.com, kturk@ala.net, jungbec@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Hot Rod , R&C and you
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:22:24 -0000
WELL OKaaaa, WE'LL "GIVE YA A CHANCT THERE FREIBURGER.....JES' DON'T SCREW
IT UP -ELST' WE'LL BE COM'IN TA' GITYA

SERIOUSLY, YOU'VE DONE WELL TURNING  R&C  BACK FROM IT'S PATH OF
SELF-DESTRUCTION.  IT'S PLEASURE AGAIN TO FIND IT IN THE MAILBOX.

MY JUNE ISSUE CAME YESTERDAY, AND WHILE I HAV'NT READ NARY A WORD,... IT
"DO" HAVE PLENTY OF GREAT PICHERS.... AND SOME VERY INTERESTING LOOKIN'
STORIES TO BOOT.

I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU PULLED OFF A 'DOUBLE HAT TRICK" BUT CONGRATULATIONS
DAVE. ( Keith knows how to get double hats.....I personally think it's got
somethin' to do with them purple suits -or diet coke.)

NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT HAVE TO AGAIN RE-NU MY HOT ROD SUBSCRIPTION
...'course now that you admit ol'Purple Firesuit pulled some strings and got
you a ride "in a fun roadster" ,I'm ...dddddDAM jealous :=0  SO MAYBE I
WON'T -JUST TA' BE MEAN.

NAW, I WUN'T BE ABLE TA'STAND IT, MISSIN' OUT ON "THE GOOD STUFF"  YOU'R
PURTY DAM GOOD AT GETTING FOLKS TO GET THEIR WALLETS OUT FREIBURGER.....

- Jes' don't you be using any of that gawd awful dayglow pea soup green neon
lettering on the covers -or I'll come down there with a can'a spray paint of
the same color  ....and spray you''r firesuit all over wi'it and you'll be
forever know as  " Neon Freiburger "!

  Onion Cheesburger,-"Dirty Doug down South" -"south NuYawk" thet is

  ----- an' that's th' truth at nine twenny ayem this mornin'! -------