Re: Hot Rod

To: RODCUSTOM RODCUSTOM <RODCUSTOM@emapUSA.com>
Subject: Re: Hot Rod
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 06:02:08 -0600 (MDT)
David,
Congrstulations on your new Challange!!!!!!
There are some of us out here that love the old and the
NEW.  I would love to see articles about the cutting
edge especially about adapting new stuff to old. I am
trying to adapt new stuff to old.

Is anyones sequ. EFI more easily adapted to be
programed than some one elses.

Whose fuel pump puts out enough presure and volume to
be adapted to a NO2 or turbo blower.

Cutting edge thought on Intake Manifolds when you are
trying to explore 20, 30, and even more PSI boost on
race gas.. Ie.manifold hormonics

Fluid hormonics inside fuel rails?

I am not asking for you to become a FrontWheel Drive mag
but those guys are exploring how tech. can make you
faster.

Again Congratulations on your new assignment! wmts

Quoting RODCUSTOM RODCUSTOM <RODCUSTOM@emapUSA.com>:

> Doug and Keith, thanks for the praise. True, I'm now
the cheese at Hot
> Rod, but fear not--R&C will not slip back to its
former dullsville
> ways. I'm still in charge of that, too, and we've got
some neat stuff
> in the works including a fun roadster ride thanks to
Turk. I've also
> got Baskerville on the hook for even more good poop.
Please don't give
> up on Rod &C too soon. And for those of you ready to
give up on Hot