Re: K.B. lakester

To: paul bland <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: K.B. lakester
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:47:31 -0700
Paul,

Probably the Don Vesco streamliner of 1980 vintage.  It had six wheels and
the engine description fits the kind of thing he would have done. I think it
was a 6 cylinder engine in one iteration.  Have to check at
www.teamvesco.com and ask for information.

interesting "celebrity shoe" at that private salt event.  The lady who
co-anchored a national network TV news show came out to cover it.  They were
down, waiting for parts, so took her out to the clocks in a Bonneville legal
roadster Mort had there.  She had done some fast laps at Riverside in a
sports racer (Renault Challenge?) car and after some familiarization warm-up
runs she reportedly made a timed run over 180.

Wes