Re: K.B. lakester

To: "JERRY FOSTER" <fosterap@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: K.B. lakester
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:44:16 -0700
Jerry is right about the car. It's a rear four wheel drive lakester. Chain
driven off a Lenco trans. The car holds a record at El Mirage at 218 MPH.
The engineering is awesome. Now known as the Frightliner. Runs only one
blower. Cranks are steel billet and expensive. John stretched the car about
100 inches last year. Latley has been pitching blower belts and trying to
figure it out. John and I are in the same lakes club the Gear Grinders
Glen