Re: parts

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:59:47 -0700 (PDT)
Scott, if I was going to be there I'd sure pick
one up for you.  If nobody comes across, stop and
check at either Pep Boys or Auto Zone parts
stores once you get in the States. They carry
Accel stuff over the counter, and quite often
will have a Mopar in stock.  If no luck, try the
auto parts store right there in Laurenberg.  They
are open Saturday and there's enough time to get
there and back during the lunch break.  You can
even get a hot meal on the way.  But if I know
these guys, somebody will step up to the plate
and offer to have one there waiting on you.

Dick J

http://auctions.yahoo.com/