East Texas Camaro progress

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: East Texas Camaro progress
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:58:44 -0700 (PDT)
The weekend went well.  I'm finished with the
body work.  Don't confuse that with "the body
work is finished".  Two entireley different
meanings.  What I mean is, I have done as much as
I'm going to do with the body, and I am doing no
more.  Anything more would just be beating a dead
horse (Camaro?).  I'm satisfied that for a
racecar it's OK.  We got it all primed Saturday,
then blocksanded and put the white color coat on
one third of it Sunday.  Tuesday I will paint the
red, and Saturday I will paint the blue.  After
that, it's off to the front end shop to check
alignment.  Shortly thereafter the graphics will
be applied, and theoretically, it's ready for
Maxton.

=====
Dick J
In East Texas