Re: East Texas Camaro progress

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: East Texas Camaro progress
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:14:57 -0500
Good goin" Dick. I like patriotic color schemes!!

We made some progress too:
Derust chassis (for the third time this year), paint chassis (1/2 of it),
bolt the (newly removable) front half of the chassis on, paint tanks and
brackets and other stuff blue, lower from weld fixture following front half
installation. Getting ready for tests in South Texas in May or early June.
Skip H