Re: Underslung

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Ben Delozier" <bend@aaronsap.com>,
Subject: Re: Underslung
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:58:41 -0700
For what it's worth, my roadster uses Morris torsion bars mounted along the
frame rails using the Morris hardware and a big rocker arm in front linked
to the axle just off the spindle on one end and to the tube shocks behind
the radiator shell on the other. Nothing in the wind. I use early Ford type
steering but with a Franklin box. Kind of rare but a 56 Ford F100 steering
or many others will work just as well. The Vega stuff is behind fenders and
grill and such so is not so hidden.  Rich Fox