Fw: Southern sayings ( no lsr )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Southern sayings ( no lsr )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 04:10:23 -0500
Okay Doug sent this to me... thought it was funny but it truely lacks
understanding of the south.... so I thought I would embelish it a bit.... (
Hey Dan that means I am going to add to it so even ED can understand it )

Living in the South Means you shop at Wal-mart.... and if you can't build a
race car outta there and Lowe's it can't be built.... keeping in mind we all
have 8-10 cars in our front yard so the basic materials are available at
home....

Those Armstrong shocks ain't really out there cause these folks didn't import
British cars.... ( now if the brits had  Pick-ups they might have been a
player)

I see nothing in these saying's bout Mud Racing....it's a favorite pass time
down here... goes with the Beer belly and racing.... and speaking of racing
... well we always have a contest at the races.... it's a spectator veiwing
contest....  Here are the basic's of the rules...

Ya sit in the stands and your group picks out the best Beer Belly of the
day.... Male and female catagory.....   Best Hick of the Day ... Male and
female catagory..... Best Beard..... Male and Female catagory.... Best Hot
Pants of the day..... Female catagory.... ( you folks in Frisco can add the
male catagory  to taste )

Read on enjoy.... Time to go load the race car trailer and see if I can't go
racing this afternoon.

Keith