Ardun heads

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ardun heads
From: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:43:36 +0100
looking through one of my regular mags I came across an article about new Q/C
rear ends being made under the Allard name, anyway it mentioned that Allan
Allard had helped on the development of the Ardun heads (as well as offering
other flat head equipment and Q/C's) in south London, England. As this would
have been in the 50's was it his father(sidney?)? can anyone add anything to
this story? (I don't even know how true it is) and fill me in on the very
early Ardun history,
Paul.