Subject lines

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject lines
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:14:45 -0700
As I sit here waiting for some inventory tradgedy I had a fleeting thought
(they seem to go faster each year).

We touched on this before. If you are responding to a message on a particular
subject and go off to another subject, please change the subject box at the
top of the email. This way the mail and responses will be easier to locate in
the list-quest by subject.

An example would be a thread about wheels going to the rotary factor. If a
person were looking for info about wheels they would end up with several weeks
of mail on a subject of no interest. (Nothing personal Dave - just an
example)

Also the address line of your mail will reach everyone on the list. No need to
have a separate address for list members in addition to the list address.

Just a couple of thoughts.