Re: Veni,Vidi,Ca-Ca....BOB's Stuff

To: <RAWAWA@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Veni,Vidi,Ca-Ca....BOB's Stuff
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 02:35:58 -0500
This Yahoo.... defines one of the greatest things about our sport..... the
deversity..... y'all gotta go look at this Car? He brought....  Anytime you
see Expansion chambers hanging out the back of something with 4 wheels ya
know it's going to be different..... dang near ran as well as my junk this
weekend.....

Enjoyed the little bit of time we got to chat there Bob... look forward to
seeing you come back again....