Re: Hello List!

To: "scott" <saltrunner@montana.com>,
Subject: Re: Hello List!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 04:52:39 -0500
Hey Scott welcome to the list....   the race car isn't mandatory here...
just the desire to play on the salt and hang out with a group of folks who
have the same interest.

Were not a fancy group.... we care alot more bout what you say then how you
say it.... so spelling is optional and Often an art form.... we try not to
beat up on folks about thier opinions on the list.... and we sorta maintain
that semi wholesome family atmosphere....

All Previous e-mail can be located at www.listquest.com an are searchable by
author and topic.  Sooooo if you want to know about the Rotary factor or
Tires for the salt.... go there and type it in..... Just be Prepared.... a
fella could build a pretty decent car from the information stored there.....

again Welcome to the list

Keith Turk ( alias K.... Purple Firesuit.... So Al special.... Yahoo....
Shoot you pick.... oh and you can see my junk at
http://downtown.ala.net/~kturk )