Re: Potvin blower

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Potvin blower
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 04:06:48 -0700
Wow,
     We ran a 1939 Hollywood Graham with a 354 in injected Chrysler in C gas
altered coupe and sedan at Bonneville in 1963.  We were running 158 MPH
against a 162 MPH record and just couldn't get it to run any faster. Drove
Art Chrisman crazy, he was the Autolite rep at the salt, picking his brain
to try to get 5 more miles an hour out of it.
Jim in Palmdale