Re: opinions wanted

To: rgribble <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: opinions wanted
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 06:10:20 -0400
I would suspect the problem with launch is in the chassis not the trans...or
tires for that matter unless the tires are hard and dried out, are they gumballs
or super speedway tires made to handle a tremendous amount of heat for 50 laps?
get a set of sticky tires made for qualifying on a short track like martinsville
and then probably soften the rear up some so you get some weight transfer. If
you are using the setup for Winston cup racing it has nothing to do with drag
racing.. I would also look around the car and see where it can go on a diet 3200
is a mighty heavy race car when you only have a mile..
Dave Dahlgren