R & C cover -July 2001

To: RODCUSTOM@emapUSA.com
Subject: R & C cover -July 2001
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 02:28:51 -0000

Awright Freiburger,..... now ya' gone and done it;  you've just raised the
bar about fifty feet.   I have'nt even opened up my July issue, and I just
know already that if it's only half as good as the cover, it's gonna be
killer.   Congratulations for having the guts to put an honest to gawd Hawt
Rod on the cover of R & C.  I believe it just may be THE best cover in
thirty years.  It's honest.

What a quantum leap in the last 5 or 6 issues. It makes one proud again to
be a loyal subscriber.   Now if you can only do something about that extra
large hide and seek "address label"....!

man, if this keeps up, now that your'e editor of HOT ROD too,....I may hafta
subscribe again to it also.

Waht'areya' tryin' to do ? get ALL my money ?  LOL

    Cheers, and " keep up th' good work"

                          -Doug Anderson  -stuck inna muck of Nu Yuk