Re: Bonneville tires, NaZCoR , and U

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, Want1937hd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bonneville tires, NaZCoR , and U
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 02:08:49 -0000
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tires
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:17:32 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/01 10:02:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARDUNDOUG@aol.com writes:

  We're still running them on our race cars..............Doug

                    Guess this is not NASCAR! -Bob

                  ***********************************

                            Dam Rite Bob....

                     -this is   REAL   racin'

           -no restrictor plates here.

-nor a sanctioning body that changes th' rules in midstream alla time
either.

Well alright then,....I admit it.

NASCAR  IS   good for som'pin; "Tars" and spare parts!
                                             .........he  he  he   LOL

"Doug down south"  -south NuYawk

( the guy who would'nt walk across th' street ta' watch a NaZ-CoR race if ya
gave'em the tickets....-and who WAS a NASCAR member back in 1964 when they
wuz STOCK cars -and the racin' was well,.. Racin' )