Re: Thought you all might like to read this.....

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: Thought you all might like to read this.....
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:26:11 -0400
My dad was there too same mission in a B-24 Liberator.. I still have the pics
too!! His unit was prominent in the book 'Low level Mission' that chronicles the
whole thing. His pics were better though and some the same as in the book,
wonder where they got them from, he would never tell. the Confederate Air Force
stops by here once a year and i had the privilege to get a ride in a B-24 wore
dad's flight jacket to give it one more ride as he has passed away many years
ago.
Dave Dahlgren ( one real proud son!)