Re: Brad's new ride

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Brad's new ride
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:01:44 -0500
Don't they sell Lawn boy's at Lowe's?   Just a thought...

Brad has been thinking bout this car forever and it's going to be a Hoot to
watch it run for the first time....

I'm thinking there maybe a Street Roadster record set somewhere in our
life.... and since Brad is a Tech guy.... well I guess I'll just let him
worry bout that the requirements are for that class.....