What's up in YOUR shop

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's up in YOUR shop
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:18:27 -0500
Since it's the weekend and we are all out playing... thought I would take a
min and kinda fill you in on what's up with the Camaro and see what you
folks were up to.....

Rolled the rear main outta the Mule motor and checked it.... and it's
fine... I could see where the Trans had pushed forward on it.... but it
couldn't catch a fingernail and the end play was right so.... it's fine...
( Whew )
and I thank all those who recommended checking it.... nice to know it's okay
rather then mess up a brand new Motor!

Got some new toys from BG yesterday so now it's time to Plumb the Nozzle's
for the Nitrous works Fogger system.... Want ya to think for a second
here.... Dave Dahlgren is designing the Fuel side of this Project.... Do ya
think the 350hp Fogger system is a Bit Much for a 300 inch D motor?   Okay
to let him off the hook here Even Dave relented and said to order some
smaller HP levels.... WOW.... I was thinking that Hit would be an Event.....
Dave's comment was something about a Kodac Moment

Pistons got here from Ross to fix the Cast iron motor and found a company in
Kansas called Rebco to digitize the top's and match the Blanks I have for
the Rodeck.... that way I can carry some extra Pistons to the salt...

Other then that I am playing with the Six speed trying to get the last of
the Melted washer off the harded Main shaft.

SO what is happening in your part of the world?

Keith