Re: windshield material

To: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>,
Subject: Re: windshield material
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:26:05 -0700
The problem with glass is in some cars it blows out and the itty bitty
pieces go all over the course. The last two times it took about 20 people an
hour to pick it all up. On the salt it is very difficult as it blends in
with the salt crystals. It has to be cleaned up as this stuff is brutal on
tires. The BLM also inspects the course and pit areas as to any debris left
around. This year we will require the pit crew for any vehicle that blows
out windows and they shatter to be involved in the clean up process.
Glen