Fw: Weird thing

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Weird thing
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:00:51 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Marge and/or Dave Thomssen <mdthom@radiks.net>
To: Land-speed Racers <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 6:55 PM

Scott
In Nebraska winters it is common for the right rear tire to spin with rear
drive open rear end and icy conditions, or at the drags with stock tires.
The rotation of the drive shaft pushes down the left rear and removes weight
from the right rear.  You may have reached the limit of traction.
Dave the Hayseed