fire suit mahem

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: fire suit mahem
From: "tim cunha" <tfc1932@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:24:35 -0700
hello list. i am soliciting some help once again. i am running out of time.
i missed last months el mirage meet with my street roadster (thank goodness
jack costella is always around to work with) and i think i can make it to
the june meet if all goes well. I am learning the hard way that this is a
very tactical sport. i have learned that a year goes by very quickly and
that the season has just begun, but that at the same time it is almost over.
Like being in school and feeling behind after the first day of classes.
getting to the point. in my search for a firesuit, i have discovered that it
takes 6-8 weeks to have a /20 or /15 made up by any of the companies. (i
called them all).  So that means i will have to put off again till the  july
meet!! Sorry Jack u will still have me around for awhile!!.
My request is to see if i can borrow or buy a used suit from anyone. for the
license runs i only need a /10  or /5 with nomex undies (which i will buy i
dont think i have to wait for those)  Is there anyone who can help me out
with this. i want to buy a /20 so i do not have to buy another suit in a
year. and i cant afford to buy 2 new suits in one year.  I am  6' and i am
220#. so i need an XL. or up. if i need to i will run alot and ride my bike
and slim down to get in a smaller suit. ( it used to come off easy).  I will
dry clean it when i am done or when my suit comes in. Anyone out there who
can give me a hand (a suit) for loan? i will try not to test its fire
resisting capacities!!!