Re: fire suit mahem

To: "tim cunha" <tfc1932@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: fire suit mahem
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 21:47:00 -0700
Tim, your story hits home in more ways than one........Speaking of firesuits,
Simpson made mine many years ago when I weighed 190 lbs, and like Howard, I was
sure it shrunk in the closet. The scales say I gained 25 lbs, but that CAN'T be
the reason I can barely fit in it........None-the-less, in preparation for
Speedweek I have lost 10 lbs & need to drop a few more...........So, order your
new suit with an appropriate "shrinkage factor"!
Ed