Re: Trailer

To: Allen & Trish <riveroak@cncnet.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:30:19 -0700
        Allen, There is a company in OK city that I forgot the name of right
now that makes a strong 18' foot bed open trailer for about $1600. The
ones I've seen made around here are light weight. He wants one like I
have. But I built my own and don't have the time to build one for him.
                                Doug Odom in big ditch