Re: Ignition

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 23:52:17 -0600
Dave, please call  1800-837-9730,  between 4:15 and 5:00 Indiana  time
He is the gentlemen designing and building the Nitrous / Ignition controllers
used by the top Funny Bike and promodders, also as a side note, on the side
he builds electronic controllers that work with TURBO systems, I really think
he is
right
up your alley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       This guys passion for engine management
systems
and their development will be easy to see.      Dave please let me know if you
get
this today,
I may be talking to Dennis today also.   Joe :) :)