Huh ? where is ever'body ????? sure is quiet out there......

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Huh ? where is ever'body ????? sure is quiet out there......
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 01:40:55 -0000
Gawsh it's lonely out here in LSR cyberland tonite fellows....where's
ever'body?

-Prolly all got a case of greasy finnernailitis ta'nite i'm bettin'.

well to add a little sorely needed excitement to the mix I think I'll quote
a good friend of mine-just to see what you all think.  Maybe get some of ya'
"jacked up" !   maybe not.

here goes, "your thought for the day":

" They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
                                               -Benjamin Franklin