Re: Paul Chism

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paul Chism
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:50:29 -0400
Keith

Sorry to hear about Paul. I know he was like a mentor to you and you had the
greatest respect for him. Don't feel bad about his not talking to you. He
probably wasn't talking to anybody. I don't think any of us, who have never
been there, can understand completely the reasons why someone would take
his/her own life. It's a deep dark place that their in, it took them a long
time to get there, and they feel totally alone and isolated.

John (I don't know if I can make anyone laugh the way Keith can, but feel
free to call and talk, ANYTIME 828-684-3009, ) Beckett