Re: Funds/riding double

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Funds/riding double
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:09:26 -0500
Joe we gots to evaluate this more closely..... knowing several of us have
documented DAN'S words here for this rule or that.... ( anything we think
can get Dan in Deep Doo Doo )

So I am thinking if the TECH Head.... Dan ( alias Buckwheat ) Warner says
to go buy this thing IT MUST BE LEGAL....

Look it's a concept and it's my concept...might not be a good one but it's
a concept all the same.

Keith ( and yeah if it's 50 cents a Piece..... three for 2 buck's has gotta
be a deal )
----------
> From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
> To: Dan <dwarner@electrorent.com>
> Cc: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Fund Raiser
> Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 10:32 PM
>
> Dan, not bad, does that mean I can take along a passenger on the bike,
could
> provide ballast, aero, and garner some $ support?
>
> Joe (people kill what they fear and fear what they cannot change)
Genesis song

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=589172455

> > I like this one. What with the prolification of two seat CART, IRL, F1
and
> > NASCAR ride alongs I smell a money raiser for any project one may
envision.

> > Plus the added incentive of NOT having to buy candy bars, cookies, etc.
from