Re: Funds/riding double

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Funds/riding double
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:49:12 -0600
Yes I need to be careful with my verbiage (yes its spelled correctly)
my last qoute from genesis song (people kill what they fear, and fear what
they cannot change) was just for fodder,  I am having terrible visions of mass
spousal
executions

Now the alias for Dan is perfect (buckweat), until about the time we pull onto
the salt

 Joe   :)