GEARHEAD Mag. Message #2

To: "LIST@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: GEARHEAD Mag. Message #2
From: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 07:58:53 -0600
List,
Forgot to mention several other names in the article such as the
Burklands, White, Larsen, etc. too many to name but lots of
recognition.  These women were especially appreciative of our own famous
"Mr. Hospatality" and main Spokesperson for USFRA, Mr. Wes Potter.  The
3 women who attended WOS,  was appreciative of Wes for setting them up
with pit passes,  showing them around and giving them valuable
information for their article. Wes has been interviewed on several TV
stations speaking about our World of Speed.
    They even found time to venture down to our very far end of the
course and visited.  Leah Kerr is the woman who wrote "Driving Me Wild"
Nitro-powered outlaw culture.  Good book on Hot Rod Racing.  These women
had so much fun, they plan to be back again this year.  Cris & Ed
Shearer, Salt Lake City, UT