Re: GEARHEAD Mag. Message #2

To: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>,
Subject: Re: GEARHEAD Mag. Message #2
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 07:15:53 -0700
That crew had as much fun as anyone at World of Speed.  They had to put a
thousand miles on their rental car running around on the salt.  They saw
everyone and asked questions and listened to answers.  No pre-conceived
ideas about what would be there, they just found out and had fun doing it.
I'll be interested to see the article.

Wes