Re:Texas commuters

To: Dana Goulston <dana@goulston.net>
Subject: Re:Texas commuters
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:25:15 -0600 (MDT)
Quoting Dana Goulston <dana@goulston.net>:
Dana,
Welcome to the list. If you want to be really
apreciated--move to Texas-- We don't have rolling black
outs and we could really use a man with your talents
and EQUIPMENT--in other words we could fill up your
trailer and we would give you a choice of what kind of
cars you wanted to haul.--

Again welcome! wmts

> Hi all,
>
> New to this list.
>
> I want to know if anyone in Northern CA is interested
in truck-pooling to
> El
> Mirage.
>
> I may have access to a 45' semi-trailer that used to
hold four Indy cars
> (2-up, 2-down). It can hold a few cars and a whole
pile of scooters.

> There's room for 10 or so folks inside, but I'm not
sure how many can ride
> down (I think quite a few).
>
> Camping in the trailer at EM is also an option along
with setting up a
> big-ass pit area. The truck already has work benches,
storage space, a
> generator and compressor.
>
> It might be a good way to cut gas cost. E-Mail me off-
list.

> Dana
> 80 GS-450S now 499 (LS Racer #789)
> 90 GS-500E Ebony (street)
> Bonneville or Bust ...
> dana@goulston.net
> http://www.metavista.net/bdracing
>
> [made very 1st run at EM in May after 10 years
building]

majordomo@autox.team.net
speed@autox.team.net> ///