[Fwd: Re: phase converters]

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: phase converters]
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 06:40:39 -0400
being a machinist of sorts LOL I monitor the CNC machining newsgroup. For all of
you that have shops and are not up to speed on this info I thought I would pass
it along. It is a good collection of sources for getting a new or used 3 phase
machine running when you only have single phase power.
Dave Dahlgren