175 New Photos

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 175 New Photos
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 10:45:37 -0600
List,

I have just put in 175 new photos of Speedweek, World Finals, and World
of Speed. These photos are from 1986 to about 1992. Most are of
Speedweek,, but look in each event pages for archived photos from past
events.
I will be receiving Speedweek photos from the 1970's to mid 1980's today
and i will start scanning them and put them on the website starting
tonight.
For your viewing pleasure, there are some good photos that Im sure will
catch some memories for the long racers at Bonneville. And for some of
the new people in our sport view some of the vehicles that came before
yourself.
Im anxious to receive these 1970's photos.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com