SLIPPERY LITTLE LAKESTER LOOKS VERY SPEEDY - - -

To: RAWAWA@aol.com
Subject: SLIPPERY LITTLE LAKESTER LOOKS VERY SPEEDY - - -
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:59:30 EDT
        Bob !  VERY NICELY crafted car there !!!    I love that chisel nose !
I already had seen several pics on a Maxton photo spread ..... they were
Bill Bennett's pics, right ?   Some good shots there !
        Why not send yours to Jon' s Picture Post gallery for all to see ?
 ...... ALSO,  how about a bit of info on that unusual powerplant ......
What is it / out of WHAT /  approx. HP / revs it can live at / the
displacement ..... yeah, we know :" K ", and anything else of interest !!!

What does the car weigh ?   It looks like it would be right at home
throwing dirt at a hill climb, or tearing through a chicane !!!
         Thanks,   Bruce
                across the border