FOR ALL YOU LEFT TURN DIRT JUNKIES OUT THERE..... ( no LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR ALL YOU LEFT TURN DIRT JUNKIES OUT THERE..... ( no LSR
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 03:05:06 -0000
FOR ALL YOU LEFT TURN DIRT JUNKIES OUT THERE.....

.....YOU KNOW,  -THE ONES WHO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CORPORATE CAB
RACING, AND "THE RIGHT STUFF", There's some good stuff coming on TV later on
in the week.  Thought I'd just announce it so you won't miss it.   Perhaps
you'd do the same for me some day......

On Wednesday night, 7:30 pm eastern on ESPN 2 is coverage of USAC from
Anderson Speedway in Anderson Indiana. Prolly Sprints, -but might could be
Midgets or mebbe even "Champ Cars"! Always a treat to watch midwest racin'
  we don't get to see it very often.

Then on Friday night, 9 pm eastern on TNN, theres coverage of the Outlaws
from Lernerville Speedway in Western Pennsylvania. a joint we don't usually
get to see on TV......  could be a good one. Hopefully with some passing,
and new faces in the winners circle!

COOL MAN,  enjoy, and shout when and if you see a USAC race listed somewhere
that we dirt junkies NEED to know about!

           remember: "real race cars ain't got fenners"

and, "if it's gotta nummer onit,and makes a lotta noise, it's groovy"

  Cheers,   " Da' Doug down South" -in exile, in south NuYawk