Fw: street roadster rules

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: street roadster rules
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 04:43:33 -0700
I'm not sure why my first post didn't make the list.

Fiberglass bodies with moulded doors are OK as long as they are exact
dimensional copies of a stock body. Rear fenders must be mounted in the wheel
arch and may be bobbed to the bottom of the body. The reasoning is to have a
"street" roadster that is somewhat different from a pure "race" roadster (F/G
classes).

Be glad you no longer have to have working headlights, taillights, horn, etc.

Dan W