Re: Street Roadster

To: scott <saltrunner@montana.com>,
Subject: Re: Street Roadster
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:14:55 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, from the side the 23 Dodge looks an awful
lot like a 27 T.  From the rear, the bottom
corners of the body are rolled in and the fenders
curve inwards kinda like the old VW bug fenders.
I don't know if the Phaeton and sedan used the
same fenders or not.  Im hoping these new steelie
trailer fenders that I modified will be ok.

Speaking of old stuff rusting away, are there any
1936 Chev coupes in your neighborhood?  I need
both doors.

Dick J

- scott <saltrunner@montana.com> wrote:

> [...]

=====